當代傳奇劇場,繼「蕩寇誌」之後,耗費三年、斥資上千萬製作全新戲曲歌舞劇《女神‧西王母》
即將於5/20與5/21在高雄衛武營歌劇院演出。
2/22(三)下午4:05~5:00tea time時光《藝文單元》,將邀請當代傳奇劇場藝術總監吳興國與行政總監林秀偉分享,這一齣旗艦級鉅作《女神‧西王母》!
節目第2單元《英語嘉年華》,高雄市鎮港園社大英文教師Annie將帶我們從旅遊英文學起,本集內容👇👇
‧飛行中不舒服表達篇
空服員: Is everything all right,sir?
乘客: I am not feeling well.
‧表達身體不舒服,可以說
I feel a little sick./I feel dizzy./I feel cold.
I feel like I am about to vomit.
解析:dizzy 頭暈vomit嘔吐
跟空服員要某些物品,可以說
I need an airsickness bag, please.
- 句型:I need….
解析: airsickness bag 嘔吐袋
想要枕頭跟毛毯,可以說
- Could you get me a pillow and a blanket, please?
- May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
想要一杯水Can I have some water?
想換座位,可以說Would you mind changing seats?
坐內側座位,想借過去廁所,可以說
Excuse me, sir. May I go to the restroom?
請空服員將包包放在行李置物櫃
Could you please put my bag into the overhead compartment?
解析:overhead compartment行李置物櫃
想請空服員拿報紙Could you bring me a newspaper?
- 句型: bring 人+東西
耳機壞了想請空服員換新的,可以說
My earphone doesn’t work, may I change a new one?
請空服員拿包包出來,可以說
Could you please help me get my bag out?